Should we fine people who don't put their blue bins away? dangerous

I've never put my blue bin out, but suffered one neighbour's bin outside my house from Tuesday until the weekend for months. Passing people would kick it directly in front of my door, thinking it belonged to me. Last year on a Friday night I picked it up and put it inside my green bin, problem solved!

Why didn't you just push the bin back into their garden for them?

re the op,

Fine them really, your having a laugh aren't you. The fine should surely go to veoila/bin men as they are the ones who generally leave them all over the show .

Even better would be If the binmen actually put it back inside the garden, or even better still if they got it out in the first place and then put it back as well.

Ah the good ole days! sometimes they were better.

Why didn't you just push the bin back into their garden for them?

re the op,

Fine them really, your having a laugh aren't you. The fine should surely go to veoila/bin men as they are the ones who generally leave them all over the show .

Even better would be If the binmen actually put it back inside the garden, or even better still if they got it out in the first place and then put it back as well.

Ah the good ole days! sometimes they were better.

If I'd known who's bin it was I would have told them, there are no marking on the bin, except splashes of brown paint. The paint identified that it was the same bin that was being left outside my home.

By the way I am not saying he is a disabled, just that he might be. He brings up some good points, some people are disabled and in this instance would have to wheel themselves onto the road. Whilst doing this they may get hit by a car which could make them even more disabled.

I take it you've not seen a disabled person on the road before on a mobility scooter ? its not a question of if they get hit by a car, its more when :loopy: