Despicable human being who lives in Sheffield

In the future this driver may well require the urgent services of the ambulance services. It is to be hoped that they do not encounter a similar driver to themselves.

Perhaps then they will remember their inconsderate actions. But then again these type have no consideration other than for themselves. Just think on, what goes around comes around and this driver just may get his just deserts.

Bit of an aside question are these ambulances hired by the NHS (ie privatising of ambluance services) or are they for people with private medical insurance?

Not that it matters its despicable either way I'm just curious.

I believe that they are used by the NHS for none emergency cases. An old gentleman further down our street has been getting picked up by one on a weekly basis for a few months now to attend his outpatient appointments at the Hallamshire.

Well spotted Bloke - changed it now LOL.

Edited by Joe-b-1

I believe that they are used by the NHS for none emergency cases. An old gentleman further down our street has been getting picked up by one on a weekly basis for a few months now to attend her outpatient appointments at the Hallamshire.

:huh:

... sex change operation, was it? :suspect: