Lack of moving on in a relationship

• 4 weeks later...
It seems like NOTHING is going on in the bedroom department :hihi:

Just an update, I tried to discuss the issue a couple of times, and her response was that all was ok as it was, and discussing it a number of times was doing her head in. She was quite happy meeting 2/3 times a week to chat and hold hands, I was not.

We have always chatted, most days, via messages, I went silent over a long weekend, and now she has gone almost silent for the past week +. So I guess we are finished

Just an update, I tried to discuss the issue a couple of times, and her response was that all was ok as it was, and discussing it a number of times was doing her head in. She was quite happy meeting 2/3 times a week to chat and hold hands, I was not.

We have always chatted, most days, via messages, I went silent over a long weekend, and now she has gone almost silent for the past week +. So I guess we are finished

Its time to move on, find someone who wants to spend time with you, been there & done that & i can honestly say im better off without him. Good luck in your future :)

Now she has gone almost silent suggests that there has been further communication,if so what was said?

It seems to me that you both enjoy each others company,but she does want the end game.

Surely the question has to be asked.

What is the long term future?

Don't just assume there is a problem with sex like others suggest,ask if there is a problem with sex!

If she says that 2/3 days a week for meeting is o.k, then she has made it quite clear thats what she wants and that only.

Have you ever stated to this person that you want more from this relationship.I know that I am stating the obvious,but there is no indication from you that this has happened..

If she wants friendship on this basis,I am sure that she is aware that you could potentially meet someone else and loose the friendship.

Ultimately ,there are children involved here,and no matter what there is a possibility that seeing each other then stopping will affect them.

Make sure that you spend quality time with your child,and take a look on some of the sites that have been suggested to you.

That way you are having quality time with your child,keeping at least a friendship of sorts, but also looking for what I feel you are looking for. A friendship/relationship with the fringe benefits.

Now she has gone almost silent suggests that there has been further communication,if so what was said?

It seems to me that you both enjoy each others company,but she does want the end game.

Surely the question has to be asked. What is the long term future?

I think people want closeness, if its the right person, but she is quite certain that she does not want more. The messages are just short, perhaps we both want each other, but I am not sure if I am wasting my time, as we had a real relationship for 3 months before christmas, its the moving backwards which has been difficult. Its just like being rejected.

I can see us meeting for coffee again, maybe soon, maybe after a cooling off period.