Why is blacklist not racist?

Even the chalk wasn't chalk, it was gypsum. :(

Not quite.

It was a combination of the two. I have some old sticks and plenty of HCl, if you would like me to prove the existence of the Carbonate.

Kelly's having everybody on. I'd cry troll, but I really mean returnee:)

Not quite.

It was a combination of the two. I have some old sticks and plenty of HCl, if you would like me to prove the existence of the Carbonate.

I'll go to the bottom of the class. :(

But …

… whatever anyone tells you, eating a stick of blackboard chalk won't cure indigestion.

I'll go to the bottom of the class. :(

But …

… whatever anyone tells you, eating a stick of blackboard chalk won't cure indigestion.

Ask Jack's Rake. He might tell you otherwise:)

It will. There is enough Calcium Carbonate in a stick of chalk to deal with a multitude of digestive issues.

Ask Jack's Rake. He might tell you otherwise:)

It will. There is enough Calcium Carbonate in a stick of chalk to deal with a multitude of digestive issues.

There are chalks that have no chalk in. Those will be the ones I tried.

---------- Post added 13-02-2015 at 01:30 ----------

No-one is getting offended by all these chalky references are they? Say if you are.

If you'd bought White British chalk, that would have sorted your indigestion out.

This information isn't British, but you might find it helpful.

Rennies taste nicer anyway:)

---------- Post added 13-02-2015 at 01:30 ----------

No-one is getting offended by all these chalky references are they? Say if you are.

So whats the conclusion to this debate then. Are Blacklist racist? Also why do people use the term Black Box. I've seen one its bright orange!

So whats the conclusion to this debate then. Are Blacklist racist? Also why do people use the term Black Box. I've seen one its bright orange!

Is this post one of those competitions, where you have to rearrange the words to find the hidden meaning?

The aviation industry don't, it's a media thing apparently.

"As such, there are a number of theories about how the term “black box” came about. One theory states that the name came from the fact that the boxes were often blackened and charred from fires occurring after the crash. Given the first known instance of someone calling it this was about the time Warren was invited to England to further his work on the devices (before they were widely installed on planes, other than for testing purposes), this seems unlikely. Another, much more plausible, theory is that it’s a holdover from WWII where the Royal Air Force used to refer to various experimental devices put on planes, such as the Oboe targeting system, as a “black-box.” Another very plausible explanation is that it is originally from the engineering practice of calling a system that takes input, does something to it, then gives some output, without specifically referencing the internal workings of the device- how it actually accomplishes the thing it’s meant to do- a “black box.” Either way, the nickname was (and still is) particularly popular with members of the media, while aviation experts almost always refer to them as flight data recorders".

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/airplane-black-box-isnt-really-black/