What is your personal space?

So either the guy was a potential rapist / assaulter. Or was a misguided, socially inept fellow. The difference is obvious to anyone but a fool.

I call BULL@@@@ on this whole claim.

---------- Post added 10-02-2015 at 16:00 ----------

So why bring this up now? I'd say its pretty integral to the claims of intimidation claimed initally.

Eh?....Now you're clutching at straws....Selectively quoting (missing the point) and being obtuse.

I call Mischief!!! You've had your fun...Run along now!

Yep, exactly, he's a potential rapist or murderer, there's no way to tell the difference, so women will err on the side of caution and until you remove the potential then women will continue to err in the side of caution and if you don't like that then go deal with the 0.1%

And once more with feeling the young lady has not claimed there was any sexual assault

Yep, exactly, he's a potential rapist or murderer, there's no way to tell the difference, so women will err on the side of caution and until you remove the potential then women will continue to err in the side of caution and if you don't like that then go deal with the 0.1%

And once more with feeling the young lady has not claimed there was any sexual assault

So why was the important point of threatening sexual assault not mentioned in the first post?

So why was the important point of threatening sexual assault not mentioned in the first post?
There was no such threat.

Read the post

She said IF there had been an assault then everyone would be asking why she didn't leave as soon as the guy sat down.

There was no such threat.

Read the post

She said IF there had been an assault then everyone would be asking why she didn't leave as soon as the guy sat down.

But nobody is claiming she shouldnt have left?????

There was no threat because it never happened, was never going to happen.

---------- Post added 10-02-2015 at 16:28 ----------

I suggest you re-read the thread....The OP didn't claim that....

I'm bored with your games now anyway....

We know the OP didnt claim that!

But the threat wasnt mentioned in the OP, thats the point.

How do YOU know it was never going to happen? Maybe she averted it by leaving?

Why would she mention it in the first post?....I really don't understand your logic in this.

Would you be happier if she had said "He threatened me with rape so I left"...it's preposterous.

All she said was she felt very uncomfortable and left as soon as she could. The thread (at the danger of yet again repeating myself) asks the question "What is your personal space?"....And goes on to illustrate an instance she felt went beyond that which she was comfortable with.

Everything in your first post on this topic said she should stay at the table, not leave and wait to see what happened "was he lonely/friendly/menacing etc..." as I pointed out earlier.

If the OP didn't claim that then there is no threat to mention in the first post