Dem Blades v Colchester.

trav4

I hope Porter gets friendly applause from the Blades fans, he was a likeable lad.

I'm sure he will, he was another Nick Montgomery, slagged for everything he did yet fans loved him.

1-1 Porter equaliser in the 74th min.

I said on here last week that I thought United would comfortably beat Preston then go on a bit of a run. I'm a bit amazed that that's not happened.

You've got some decent players in that squad. Maybe it is a problem of having too many. When a team picks itself, even if it's through lack of numbers, it often creates the spirit that you need.

Anyway I'll go for 3-1 to United but obviously Porter to score

Only 2 certainties tonight :

The lowest league gate of the season

And Chris Porter to score the winner ( probably unmarked from a corner for a change)

If we lose tonight its time for negative Nige to go mate.

Probably have the strongest squad in the division and we are looking at just scraping into the play-offs at best ...Not good enough

If we lose tonight its time for negative Nige to go mate.

Probably have the strongest squad in the division and we are looking at just scraping into the play-offs at best ...Not good enough

These are just the type of games we have been struggling in all season canada, Colchester will pack midfield, play 10 behind the ball and hit us on the break and with set pieces.

We need to do something we haven't done all season at the lane and score early.Colchester's game plan would then change , the game would open up and bobs yer uncle.

Thats the theory anyway.