Teenager 'planned to behead soldier'

Lock him up and keep him locked up. If he gets released and then beheads someone, the person responsible for his release should be held culpable as if they had done the beheading themselves. The safety of the law-abiding must always take precedence.

Locking up does jack **** and is a waste of everyone's time and money.

If he's salvageable - he should be therapped and rehabilitated

If he's a psychopath - he should be euthanased

Complete speculation on your part.

No. Immature definitely. Nineteen. Confused, clearly - thought that killing someone would be helpful. Inadequate? What else do you call a man who plans a murder, fails to carry it out and then reveals his plans and weaponry to a girlfriend?

No. Immature definitely. Nineteen. Confused, clearly - thought that killing someone would be helpful. Inadequate? What else do you call a man who plans a murder, fails to carry it out and then reveals his plans and weaponry to a girlfriend?

I'd call him no better than if call a man hell bent on saving someone like him.

Locking up does jack **** and is a waste of everyone's time and money.

If he's salvageable - he should be therapped and rehabilitated

If he's a psychopath - he should be euthanased

If he's a psychopath he should be euthanised????

Spell check has changed mine - is your spelling wrong or do you mean something else?

If not....wow.

I'd call him no better than if call a man hell bent on saving someone like him

Yes, uhuh :nod:

:hihi:

---------- Post added 12-02-2015 at 21:23 ----------

If he's a psychopath he should be euthanised????

Spell check has changed mine - is your spelling wrong or do you mean something else?

If not....wow.

Yes put him down, kill him tfh! :)

If he's not salvageable, why waste the money on 20 years of shelter, food and clothing?

Thing is, I'm pretty sure he would be salvageable ;)

Yes, uhuh :nod:

---------- Post added 12-02-2015 at 21:23 ----------

Yes put him down, kill him tfh! :)

If he's not salvageable, why waste the money on 20 years of shelter, food and clothing?

Thing is, I'm pretty sure he would be salvageable ;)

That's not what you said though - you said euthanise if he's a psychopath. That's a very broad definition. There are functioning psychopaths leading legal lives. I'm pretty sure I worked with one, she was charming a thief and a liar, and if she ran the tests Id bet my sex parts she would be classed as a psychopath. Wouldn't kill her though.

That's not what you said though - you said euthanise if he's a psychopath. That's a very broad definition. There are functioning psychopaths leading legal lives. I'm pretty sure I worked with one, she was charming a thief and a liar, and if she ran the tests Id bet my sex parts she would be classed as a psychopath. Wouldn't kill her though.

A non-salvageable psycho tfh, do I really have to spell it all out for you **exhausted**

Psyche profiled by an expert :nod:

If we don't have the money to help and support people with life threatening illness, people with mental illness, people living on the streets, old people dying because they can't afford to keep warm properly etc

Then why the hell should money be forked out on a evil nutcase like this ?

Some people have got their priorities all wrong in this country, don't waste money on pond life like this, and their ilk spend the money on cancer drugs that are being denied, people who are living rough...any of the above I mentioned, people worth saving not those who wish to behead OUR soldiers on OUR streets.

I don't care if he's born here, he's not one of us, his actions prove that, deport him to one of the countries where he might fit in and if he doesn't want to do that, deport him anyway to the bottom of the north sea.

we are far to soft and that is going to be our downfall if we don't stop being such pussies.

If we don't have the money to help and support people with life threatening illness, people with mental illness, people living on the streets, old people dying because they can't afford to keep warm properly etc

Then why the hell should money be forked out on a evil nutcase like this ?

Some people have got their priorities all wrong in this country, don't waste money on pond life like this, and their ilk spend the money on cancer drugs that are being denied, people who are living rough...any of the above I mentioned, people worth saving not those who wish to behead OUR soldiers on OUR streets.

I don't care if he's born here, he's not one of us, his actions prove that, deport him to one of the countries where he might fit in and if he doesn't want to do that, deport him anyway to the bottom of the north sea.

we are far to soft and that is going to be our downfall if we don't stop being such pussies.

Because he's a human being.