Planning a wedding need help!

My friend is getting married and pulling her hair our trying to sort it all out. She's surfing the net every night but struggling to find everything she needs plus any help and advice. Does anyone know where she can find it all under one roof or have any suggestions to help her please? I've heard wedding planners are good but expensive and do they sort the lot? :confused:

A wedding planner would sort the lot yes. Can't comment on prices.

Wedding venues often have in house or recommended florists, caterers, dj's etc. which might save shopping around.

It might help to list the main things and work through them one by one, make it seem more manageable. Good luck!

I would just recommend calming down and focusing on what she and her fiance want, without worrying about guests. I too tore my hair out about that until I just decided to do what I (we) wanted and then I was calm

Good advice. Also think about budget and style of occasion. Write a list of the things you want, those that you are prepared to compromise on or manage without and those that you won't compromise on.

I think brides these days try to think of too many things, there is so much available that isn't strictly necessary to have a fantastic wedding. Wedding planning doesn't have to be difficult or stressful. Think how us oldies managed it with just landlines phones, no mobiles or internet. I re arranged my wedding day in a few weeks, just two to three months before the big day. I was in the middle of my exams at Uni (day release student), working full time and buying my first house. I was only nineteen years old but managed it without a problem. The worst part for me was the guest list and seating plan!

Wedding planners can be pricey, I know when I started planning I felt pretty overwhelmed until we'd picked a venue and time of year then I just spent a lot of time on Pinterest!

Choose suppliers wisely, read testimonials and ask friends as the things/people you book can make the planning process much easier!

If your friend needs a photographer, we'd love to be considered!