Planning a wedding need help!

When i planned my wedding i found everything to be mega expensive.

A quick look on YouTube showed me how to do the balloon arches,flowers etc saving me hundreds of pounds.

I was told to go the parkway market,met a lovely man at k and s flowers called mick he sorted all my flowers for the church etc and my bouquet.My sister is getting married soon and have told her to go and see him also.

Bought my balloons for the arch on the web,really simple to do and so effective.

We had a fantastic day and couldn't have had a better experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi I don't know if I can be of any help I have a shop on abbey lane,woodseats s8 and we have wedding packages that start from £350 for the full occasion basics such as chair covers, favours etc. and along side that we also have a candy cart and wishing well etc. the list is endless but if you would like any help please feel free to txt me on 07443044197 or take a look at our Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com./Beauxsandbellespartyplanners

First thing she needs to do is find a potential husband lol

Seriously tho, depends on their budget.

Most hotels do packages, her cheaper option is booking everything individually from where they are getting married, to venue, caterers, entertainment. Again all depends on budget, and of course number of guests. You don't want a large room and a small amount of guests as the atmosphere diminishes.