Dem Blades win and the owls erm don't,,,,,,again..

trav4

Good result for the Blades, although it was about time you beat a bottom-feeder in the league, some perspective: you won two in your last ten, we won four, might want to check what you taunt with next time Trav ;)

A draw was most we could hope for today, but we were outclassed by a well-established team with a great manager, I do have questions about the number of signings and the impact it might have on the way we play, but certainly not hanging my Owly head in shame!

United have actually won 4 out of their last 10 games considering three of those games were against premier league opposition it isn't that bad, however if you're talking league games they have won 3 out of their last five.

Edited by trav4

Stats. sound weird in that Blades win...........4 shots,4 goals, against their 10,no corners for us against their 10.:loopy:

I'll take that every game, I have said a few times all those stats saying we have had most of the play mean nothing if you lose 1-0 which has happened too many times.

Edited by trav4

United have actually won 4 out of their last 10 games considering three of those games were against premier league opposition it isn't that bad, however if you're talking league game they have won 3 out of their last five.

Ah yeah, used the BBC leaguetable, but that didn't include today's result yet. Oh well, good on you!