25 charged in West Yorkshire grooming scandal.

Probably not , IMO there needs to be a good clear out, starting from the top.

"The researcher claims she was approached by two officers while she was in her car at night, to be told it would be a ‘bad thing’ if the abusers she was investigating found out her home address.

The researcher, who has not been named, gave evidence in a private session to the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee yesterday, and said she ‘feared for her life’ as a result of harassment in connection with her work."

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/researcher-who-tried-to-expose-rotherham-abuse-feared-for-life-after-police-officers-threat-1-6831507#.VBHrY-pvPPl.twitter

The researcher was on TV the another night, I'm sure she said that she brought up this scandal in 2002, from that moment she was harassed and bullied and her files stolen.

Those who failed in their duties should and still at work should be sacked. All those who have left/retired should have their pensions cancelled followed by all being charged with misconduct in public office and in court. Nothing less will be enough.

Edited by Dark Night

The BBC describes the suspects as Men which I feel is dreadfully sexist. The Daily Mail describes them as virtually all Asian Men which of course is racist and sexist.

However it is in the DM so presumably it's not true??

I do feel they could narrow it down a little further, I mean Asia is a big place.

The BBC describes the suspects as Men which I feel is dreadfully sexist. The Daily Mail describes them as virtually all Asian Men which of course is racist and sexist.

However it is in the DM so presumably it's not true??

I do feel they could narrow it down a little further, I mean Asia is a big place.

Come on let's narrow it down. Who's going to be first.

I just spotted this this morning. You couldn't make it up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268395/Adil-Rashid-Paedophile-claimed-Muslim-upbringing-meant-didnt-know-illegal-sex-girl-13.html#ixzz2J5r3bRX4

He said he had been taught 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'

A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.’

Earlier Nottingham Crown Court heard that such crimes usually result in a four to seven-year prison sentence.

Edited by T 42