Israeli Eugenics.

I don't think you know enough about what was really going on to justify spouting bile on here.

Have you considered that you are talking about a group of people whose womenfolk often want contraception but would face the wrath of their menfolk should they be aware that the were taking contraceptives?

Have you considered the number of women in this group that have continued to take contraception since 2013?

Direct quote, first paragraph of the article I linked to:

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

A few paragraphs later:

One of the Ethiopian women who was interviewed is quoted as saying: “They [medical staff] told us they are inoculations. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.” It is alleged that some of the women were forced or coerced to take the drug while in transit camps in Ethiopia.

The fact that the Israeli ministry of health explicitly instructed doctors NOT to use the drug any more is an admission that something was not right.

I am not spewing bile for the sake of spewing bile, I have nothing against Jewish people as I have nothing against any people, what I do object though is that stories like this do not lead to public condemnation of practices by the Israeli state.

This is symptomatic isn't it, when someone points the finger at Israel people immediately mirror it with muslim practices. Ideal if you are Israeli, nobody discusses the fact that your state is committing terrible crimes that way.

Car bombs, suicide bombing, Barrel bombs, mass kidnapping, beheadings a go go, stoning women for going out unaccompanied, stoning people for changing religion, rape called adultery flying planes into buildings, what horrible people these Israelis are.

Car bombs, suicide bombing, Barrel bombs, mass kidnapping, beheadings a go go, stoning women for going out unaccompanied, stoning people for changing religion, rape called adultery flying planes into buildings, what horrible people these Israelis are.

Whats that got to do with controlling the gene pool?,which is what this thread is about:rolleyes:

In the past month the Dutch government screwed up the system that pays out disability allowances to children with a whole host of problems, as a result care workers have not been paid and the first raft of small care-companies is beginning to go bankrupt, but that is ok, because there are muslims doing far worse. :loopy:

Why should anybody be critical as long as those monsters are out there! :help:

Whats that got to do with controlling the gene pool?,which is what this thread is about:rolleyes:
Well there are far worse things going on today (21st century) than happened in the immediate aftermath of WWII.

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 11:48 ----------

Why should anybody be critical as long as those monsters are out there! :help:

Agree 101%

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 11:57 ----------

I have nothing against any people.

Even those currently beheading all and sundry?

This is symptomatic isn't it, when someone points the finger at Israel people immediately mirror it with muslim practices. Ideal if you are Israeli, nobody discusses the fact that your state is committing terrible crimes that way.

I openly admire israel some things they do are indescriminate but then so are hamas random drop anywhere rockets, this is old news circa 2013 fgm is now pal dont start an argument you cannot win

You attack israel expect some and some more in return an eye for an eye and all that

I openly admire israel some things they do are indescriminate but then so are hamas random drop anywhere rockets, this is old news circa 2013 fgm is now pal dont start an argument you cannot win

You attack israel expect some and some more in return an eye for an eye and all that

So Israel should have a free pass on stuff like this because you admire them, or because I can not win the argument, or because I should expect an eye for an eye?

Let us all play schtum and close an eye to the pain that Israel is inflicting on people. After all, they are not muslims, are they...

I openly admire israel ...

Me too.

I love their policy of inflicting maximum civilian damage on the Palestinians at every opportunity, even when there's no justification for it.

Was it 700 Palestinian children killed in last years' rampage?

Wow, that's two schools full of Palestinian children - dead!

What's not to admire?

Edited by The Joker

The fact that the Israeli ministry of health explicitly instructed doctors NOT to use the drug any more is an admission that something was not right.

They did not instruct them to stop using Depo Provera.

They instructed workers to be absolutely sure that it was not being administered without clear and active consent.

You are looking for accusatory content that is not there.

I accept that all was not as it should be, but to accuse the state of some kind of eugenic policy is misguided.

The culture of the Ethiopians involved is such that most of their women, if asked publicly whether they are voluntarily using contraception, will be obliged to deny it, and claiming that they were coerced will not be unusual.

Me too.

I love their policy of inflicting maximum civilian damage on the Palestinians at every opportunity, even when there's no justification for it.

Was is 700 Palestinian children killed in last years' rampage?

Wow, that's two schools full of Palestinian children - dead!

What's not to admire?

How many thousands of children did the Israeli branch of boko Haram, Al Shabab, Al Quaeda Kill?