Sheff Utd knocked out of FA Cup

you make the assumption that I support Sheffield Wednesday which is incorrect..then again I make the assumption that you are incinuating I support Sheff Weds...

nevertheless.....ho ho ho, he he he, ha ha ha :D

Just watched the semi-final draw. Blades fans must be even more gutted as Man U and Arsenal drew each other. If only they'd beaten Sunderland, they'd have had as easy a semi as you could hope for before a possible FA cup final with Arsenal or Man U!

If they don't start winning again soon they're also going to lose their play-off position... hopefully a slot that Palace can nick!

even though sunderlands season has been abit pants, we arnt the team we used to be, lol, we have always been a well decent cup side.

i hope we get arsnal, i know we'll probably get beat but my mate supports them so it will be great.

good luck at getting into the premiership all you blades because the owls have got no chance, lol :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived