Copenhagen terror shooting

We live in hope these fanatics will NOT change the laws of this country.

If the muslims want sharia law in this country do the right thing and stand for parliament that is the correct way to go about it. I am afraid they know that they do not stand a cat in hells chance of bringing it in so they are using every trick in the book to bring it in by the back door. Say no to sharia law and please ABIDE by the democratic laws of this country

We live in hope these fanatics will NOT change the laws of this country.

If the muslims want sharia law in this country do the right thing and stand for parliament that is the correct way to go about it. I am afraid they know that they do not stand a cat in hells chance of bringing it in so they are using every trick in the book to bring it in by the back door. Say no to sharia law and please ABIDE by the democratic laws of this country

Even the stupid ones?

Best of luck with that one,

Swarming around hero Monty, the hardline Muslims protesting AGAINST freedom of speech: Thousands gather outside Downing Street over 'uncivilised' Charlie Hebdo cartoonists

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944946/Thousands-British-Muslims-protest-against-Charlie-Hebdo-magazine-publishing-cartoons-Prophet-Mohammed.html#ixzz3Ro2CHvFn

So 100,000 Muslims using freedom of speech,to condemn the freedom of speech of others.:loopy:

So 100,000 Muslims using freedom of speech,to condemn the freedom of speech of others.:loopy:
That's supposed to be the entitlement of free speech. The right to offend and the right to express objection when offended.

What it doesn't entitle someone to do is use freedom of expression to incite hatred, and certainly not to commit acts of violence or murder.

It is also funny no one on here mentioned the atheist who killed 3 Muslims and even how the media tried to keep it low profile.

Now is n't that an act of terror..

Seeing as how the thread is about an attack in Copenhagen (not America) I don't think it's that strange that it hasn't been mentioned until now. As for the media trying to keep it low profile, I first heard about it on BBC news, who didn't seem to be trying to cover anything up.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/11/progressive-atheist-kills-3-muslim-students-media-ignores/

Even Dawkins had to come out and condemn the act...is this something we are going to see more of- I hope not.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/richard-dawkins-condemns-chapel-hill-shooting-suspected-to-have-been-carried-out-by-antitheist-that-left-three-muslims-dead-10037983.html

Many decent folks and those with common sense will know terrorism has no religion so Muslims won't be blaming all atheists- don't worry now.:)

The guy didn't kill his victims because he is without belief in any gods, he killed them (from what I know so far) because his anti-theism.

What I find odd is that the article you linked to seems to have replaced the word 'anti-theism' with 'progressive atheism' :huh:

Freedom of speech in the UK has been steadily restricted for the last 30 years. Despite the political posturing we've seen and the damp eyed defence of our "freedom of speech" by such as Cameron, that is the reality.

Anyone see where UK police forces had been going around to newsagents demanding the names and addresses of people who had bought Charlie Hebdo magazine?

That's how much the authorities value freedom of speech, by wanting to know the names and addresses of those who support it.

Freedom of speech in the UK has been steadily restricted for the last 30 years. Despite the political posturing we've seen and the damp eyed defence of our "freedom of speech" by such as Cameron, that is the reality.

Anyone see where UK police forces had been going around to newsagents demanding the names and addresses of people who had bought Charlie Hebdo magazine?

That's how much the authorities value freedom of speech, by wanting to know the names and addresses of those who support it.

What on earth are you talking about?

It was a shooting by a lone gunman, funny how they are quick to label it a terrorist attack so quickly.

MAFYA

Do me a favour will you read carefully what i have posted (POST 19) and come back on here and let us know in depth what you are really thinking and perhaps make a worthwhile contribution to this subject matter