Copenhagen terror shooting

You weed out Muslim haters?

And then what?

Can you tell me why, we should not hate Muslims.

(Serious question)

My bold=

I don't hate non muslims just because a few are racist nobs so why should you hate muslims because a few are nobs?

Are you a muslim hater? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 16-02-2015 at 12:56 ----------

From the start you were rejecting the idea that the attack was a terrorist attack. It quite clearly was a terrorist attack as it involved attacks on a political meeting and a synagogue rather than a random crime.

You seem incapable of understanding that criticism of an attack of this kind isn't a criticism of all Muslims and Islam. There are people who will try and tar all Muslims with the terrorist brush but your refusal to accept that a terrorist is a terrorist just because he shares your religion just means you're as blinkered as they are.

It was a lone gunman not connected to any terrorist group at the time of my posting, Andars Breivik was also not branded a terrorist either.

I understand criticism and I also understand what stereotyping of all muslims as terrorists is.

Just because someone shares my religion doesn't mean I will defend them.

You are the one who seems un capable of understanding how life must be for muslims who day in day out have to put up with anti muslim sentiment.

Like I said, if it's a Muslim involved the terrorist label comes out before the dust has even settled, that is what my issue is.

Which terrorist organisation was the Copenhagen gunman a member of?

Edited by mafya