Weatherspoons coming to Meadowhall

Scutts

But the whole food court serves food, and the restaurants serve food and have bars.

So basically, its only the sports that makes it stand out for you, then? But if you wanted to watch sports, why not stay home then and do the same?

'Spoons don't show live sport as far as I know.

(IIRC, they didn't even show Sky Sports News "back in the day")

Does this mean that as there "are other restaurants in the food court" all bar one of them should shut down?

Who do you recommend should be left?

'Spoons don't show live sport as far as I know.

(IIRC, they didn't even show Sky Sports News "back in the day")

Does this mean that as there "are other restaurants in the food court" all bar one of them should shut down?

Who do you recommend should be left?

i think theres enough there already, and better chains to boot, that it doesnt warrant a 'spoons.

I think this will do extremely well. Not everyone goes to Meadowhell just to shop. Most of my visits are in the evening to the cinema and I will happily call in for a pre and post film drink. After all whats the alternative? Cr*p, overpriced lager in TGIs or Frankie and Bennys? Talking of which, the food in 'Spoons is no worse than either of those places.

Just noticed they're taking over the old Wagamana unit downstairs.

I don't drink but I understand the food is good :)

Hope I'm right.

Great news i drink loads and loads and yes the scrans not bad either their bacon butties in the morning are sound aswell :)

---------- Post added 23-02-2015 at 20:46 ----------

i think theres enough there already, and better chains to boot, that it doesnt warrant a 'spoons.

A wetherspoons there will be warranted by its choice of ales alone, where else in meadowhall at the moment can you get a pint of real ale or a choice of several lagers? - nowhere ;)

Edited by bowie1867