The Nelson Re-opened As Rock Bar

Blimey, my head hurts! Here's a simplifier...

DOVE AND RAINBOW, Hartshead Square (behind Argos/Bankers Draft/Pizza Hut)

This pub is under new management and reopens this weekend following refurbishment.

D'n'R LIVE, Snig Hill (previously Under the Boardwalk)

This bar has closed down

D'n'R' BAR, Arundel Gate (previously Bar 101)

The people who previously ran the Dove and Rainbow and D'n'R Live have now moved here, and turned the old closed down Bar 101 into a new venue, on two floors. The main bar is on the ground floor, with live music upstairs from time to time. The bar is aimed at the same alternative crowd the Dove and Rainbow used to be.

MULBERRY TAVERN, Arundel Gate

Still closed down and has been for some time.

Oh Congratulations Goldenfleece on your new business ( sorry I am obviously months behind on this news).

I really wish you well and if I can ever get a babysitter we will check your new venture out and I hope it is hugely successful.

Oh Congratulations Goldenfleece on your new business ( sorry I am obviously months behind on this news).

I really wish you well and if I can ever get a babysitter we will check your new venture out and I hope it is hugely successful.

cheers:) You will be most welcome......Actually this thread belongs to the Nelson really, even though I started it some time ago, so dont want to hijack it too much..will start a new thread shortly......

Archived