Any Street Furniture Remaining From The Old Tram System?

There is an electrical supply box outside the Cathedral as well as the one in City Road cemetery. Both have been moved a short distance to preserve them. There is a tram pole standing on Snig Hill near the police station. Also there are more than 50 manhole covers on the pavements around the city with 'Sheffield Corporation Electric Tramways' on them. There are several on South Road, Walkley and Rustlings Road, alongside Endcliffe Park, as well as odd ones all over the place.

A year or so ago Nethergreen Road was dug up over several weeks to lay some new pipes (water, I think). At the top, near its junction with Fulwood Road, they exposed some old rails. It surprised me how deep they seemed to be, well over 1 foot down. I don't think the road surface could have been raised by that amount in the 50-odd years since the trams went. I wonder if they were very old rails, from more like 100 years ago.