MHAGS Room/Event Hire

MHAGS SHEFF

Hi everyone.

We would like to hire our space out to groups based in the S6 area. Our space could be used any time after 5pm. This could benefit, creative writing groups; photography groups. Please get in touch to arrange a meeting to discuss possibilities.

Rates would be reasonable. Send me a private message if you would like to.enquire about setting up any groups.

Also if there are any community based groups.in S6 area, we.would like to forge links with yourselves, and meet up to discuss possibilities.

Edited by MHAGS SHEFF

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

I am wanting to run a social night once a month. There will be sandwiches and refreshments provided. The social night would have a small charge of a £1, which would provide prize money for a pool competition. We will also have chess on the night. The night would be open to anyone. The money raised would be donated to.mhags. If anyone wants to help me organise this, please get.in touch. I need help with promotional side of things. If anyone would be interested in.attending please get in touch.

More details to follow once approval is received.