Sheffield Beer Week - 16th - 22nd March

Stoatwobbler

Looks like somebody is trying to organise some beery events to coincide with the SIBA festival.

http://sheffieldbeerweek.co.uk/

Imagine a week where breweries hold open days for visitors to explore, pubs host beer festivals, bars have tap takeovers and restaurants offer menus with tailored beer pairings.

Every day there will be a unique beer event to enjoy!

Well, that’s the plan…

Help make this happen – if you are a beery venue let us know about your event and we will add you to our dedicated listings page.

It seems more about co-ordinating and promoting events being organised by others on the week the SIBA BeerX is in town, encouraging visitors to the City that week to visit the pubs and enjoy the events and generally celebrate Sheffield's established beer credentials.

It seems more about co-ordinating and promoting events being organised by others on the week the SIBA BeerX is in town, encouraging visitors to the City that week to visit the pubs and enjoy the events and generally celebrate Sheffield's established beer credentials.

Well, if it means other good beery things to attend besides BeerX I'm OK with it.

Well so far the website seems to consist of just two events that I believe were going ahead anyway. But if it helps promote them and encourages others then good for it! Not a lot of time left for anyone to plan the latter mind....

No. You are only allowed to drink it on specified days.

I strictly stick to the ones with a 'y' in the name...

---------- Post added 25-02-2015 at 16:53 ----------

Meanwhile, for Beer Week I'm doing a Meet The Brewer at the Shakespeare... I'll be meeting Sue from Waen and hopefully David from Raw ;)

I strictly stick to the ones with a 'y' in the name...

---------- Post added 25-02-2015 at 16:53 ----------

Meanwhile, for Beer Week I'm doing a Meet The Brewer at the Shakespeare... I'll be meeting Sue from Waen and hopefully David from Raw ;)

Surely you do that 365 days of the year.