Sheffield Beer Week - 16th - 22nd March

Stoatwobbler

well I wasn't... cos I didn't know about it!

have they got any on draft at present or just bottles?

If I could sentd you the FaceTube page I would. But the flyer basically says...

"On Thursday 12th March we will be celebrating the delicious world of American craft beer. All our products from the USA will have 25% off"

It doesn't mention bottle or keg - instead relying on a state map of the USA with brewery logos in each state, such as Elysian, Big Sky, Victory, Bruery, Cigar City etc - most of which I don't believe they have in their normal range. So whether this is supposed to be a reflecion of what they will actually be offering, or just a generic picture, I'm not sure. Guess we will find out!

Only American draft is founders all day ipa.

Not checked bottles...

Was a bit disappointing tbh. But with All Day IPA at £3.80 a pint and Founders Centennial in bottles at £3.20 it was well worth it. Even managed a Dirty B*****d and Brooklyn Black Chocolate for around £4.50 each. Which was heavy going for a school night I can tell you!

well I wasn't... cos I didn't know about it!

have they got any on draft at present or just bottles?

They do regular themed food/drink evenings at the Dev Cat now, the listings are included in their advert in Beer Matters.

They do regular themed food/drink evenings at the Dev Cat now, the listings are included in their advert in Beer Matters.

Yeah next week is Trappist. Free tasters and discount on bottles. But I'll still be recovering from the Rutty Siren night so...

Yeah next week is Trappist. Free tasters and discount on bottles. But I'll still be recovering from the Rutty Siren night so...

Rutland Arms Siren Craft night is the one event I will definitely be at!

Part of me is considering the CAMRGB crawl. Simply because I would be able to meet up with a few people I normally only talk to on Twitter. Even though I'm not actually a fan of CAMRGB's happy-clappy approach to beer.

Rutland Arms Siren Craft night is the one event I will definitely be at!

Part of me is considering the CAMRGB crawl. Simply because I would be able to meet up with a few people I normally only talk to on Twitter.

Do!! I might make it for a pint, but I have friends staying that weekend so I might not be able to make it. I know Jules will be there though!