Having kids for benefits

Originally Posted by Dugglesbury View Post

Hopefully that will in time change, and having kids when not in employment will just result in starvation and the gene pool being protected.

Hopefully people with attitudes like yours will be dead soon.
Interesting . . do you understand the word 'hypocrite'?

Hopefully that will in time change, and having kids when not in employment will just result in starvation and the gene pool being protected.

Well thankfully in this country, even officialdom aspires to more civilised attitudes than the ones you hold.

What, attitudes like wanting people to be diligent and responsible for their own livelihoods, rather than expecting a free living on the back of other people's labour?

No. I think he meant attitudes like wanting people to starve to death.

Also, attitudes aren't linked to genes.

Because starving people definitely won't commit any crime in order to feed their children and themselves. :loopy:

Yes, some have children to get money. Some even try and pressure GP's to get their kids diagnosed with ADHD to get additional money.

I trust you mean child when you say "demon spawn"? Please don't fall I to the trap of using stupid titles like some idiots on here.

I call my own progeny demon spawn but point taken.

If the doctor gives the diagnosis, it's not fraud. If the child doesn't have ADHD, then it's down to the doctor to do their job properly.

In the specific example given it was implied the child didn't have ADHD, the parent knew it and the Doctor knew it too but was pressured into giving the diagnosis. Any benefits then claimed through the diagnosis would therefore have been obtained through deception.

jb

Back to the OP.

Does it anger me that tax money is paying for a house, food & and education for kids? No.

Does it anger me that there are people who pop out endless kids expecting the tax payer to foot the bill for their lifestyle while refusing to work? Yes, but this is a failure of the system, one which should be redressed.

Edited by barleycorn