Having kids for benefits

What's wrong with expecting other people to pay for it? Might not be moral but it's legal. Let's not forget how important morals are to people on here. Sod the tax payer, exploit every loophole possible and take everything you can!

Nice one.

But I'm not sure everyone will understand your ironic stance...

I think most people do get my ironic stance, but they choose to bypass this thread because they know I'm right!

But the opposite must be valid as well...if you're happy to see people live a life based purely on benefits then there's nothing wrong with paying as little tax as you can legally get away with...I've not seen much evidence of the "benefits supporters" (for want of a better description) agreeing with this..

But the opposite must be valid as well...if you're happy to see people live a life based purely on benefits then there's nothing wrong with paying as little tax as you can legally get away with...I've not seen much evidence of the "benefits supporters" (for want of a better description) agreeing with this..

I'm not happy seeing people living a life on benefits. But given the attitude of some on here........sod it! If the rich can get away with ripping us off, let's let the poor do it too. Especially as the poor rip us off for a fraction of the amount of the rich!

I'm not happy seeing people living a life on benefits. But given the attitude of some on here........sod it! If the rich can get away with ripping us off, let's let the poor do it too. Especially as the poor rip us off for a fraction of the amount of the rich!

Sorry Bonzo..I didn't mean you personally... :)

Sorry Bonzo..I didn't mean you personally... :)

I know you didn't :)

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 18:29 ----------

Are there really people in this world who think that idle workshy benefit claimants should have the 'right' to a family when they don't earn a penny to pay for it?

The government think they should. Otherwise they wouldn't be entitled to the money they get.

I know you didn't :)

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 18:29 ----------

The government think they should. Otherwise they wouldn't be entitled to the money they get.

Hopefully that will in time change, and having kids when not in employment will just result in starvation and the gene pool being protected.