Industrial noise around Beighton

Him moving to the place you're escaping from puts a reasonable distance between you and him. Quite simple really, even knackered.

Why would he feel the need to post that? He dosent even know me!

---------- Post added 21-02-2015 at 16:14 ----------

There's no point going to bed, not with all that industrial sound pollution.

Thats why im back here. I cant nod off now :(

Dunno, best ask him, but I found it humorous considering your style.

Don't let it get you son, it'll eat you up.

My style? Ive been here not two minutes and you think you know my style? You are a bit a numpty if you make judgements on other people with such little information. Your patronising 'son' is the icing on the numpty cake and the only thing that eats me up is my stunning wife :)

My style? Ive been here not two minutes and you think you know my style? You are a bit a numpty if you make judgements on other people with such little information. Your patronising 'son' is the icing on the numpty cake and the only thing that eats me up is my stunning wife :)

Now that is funny. :hihi::hihi:

Maybe that's what is keeping you awake all night?

Don't let your wife hear you say that Gorman!! :):)

Now that is funny. :hihi::hihi:

I refer you to my previous offering

Do you think he knows humour is meant to be funny?

Now be a good chap. Run and tell Nixon youve seen how its done and if he wants a few pointers he can contact my via private messaging :)

---------- Post added 21-02-2015 at 19:05 ----------

Don't let your wife hear you say that Gorman!! :):)

She wont mind me saying it. She often says she could eat me with a spoon which is what i was referring to. Sorry to disappoint the mucky minded amongst you :hihi: