Gray IN or Gray OUT ??

owl.66

sack or keep  

21 members have voted

1. 1. sack or keep

• yes
    • no

When Dave Jones got the sack , well other than Warnock the other strong candidate to replace him was Ian Holloway.Stuart Gray was relatively unknown .Milan was going to give the job to Warnock until strong pressure from the Owls fans gave him a change of mind.

Then it was Holloway that made a strong bid for the job , until Milan chose Stuart.With the Owls being 9 points above Millwall , and the Lions 3 points from safety , it says Milan chose

the correct candidate , and I for one am dead chuffed the way Stuart has turned things around.On that basis I reckon Stuart deserves to be left to carry on until the end of the season .

Gray IN or Gray Out is premature and is disrepectful for the way he has turned the club

around with Milan's help. :) Owl.

Sheridan - you really do need to think through before you post - I am on here - reather inebriated (ala Webby:)) and this is not your first post that has been reduced to ..................................

1295galaxy, forgive me but, we scored 2 goals yesterday (Saturday)?:huh: (their confidence is nothing to do with SG - more down to their own performance in front of the goal)

It is down to the players not SG - but then that is only my opinion. Let's see what the Millwall match brings us.

UTO!

I'll run any future posts past you first,so you can approve them....!