What is Messy Church?

So you're not looking to see where the evidence leads, you're pushing the evidence to fit with your worldview?

Would that be fair?

While we're on the subject, it's not so long ago (2006) that the Kenyan Pentecostalist Church wanted the early hominid fossils found in the Rift Valley to be relegated to a back room of the national museum. What were they frightened of?

While we're on the subject, it's not so long ago (2006) that the Kenyan Pentecostalist Church wanted the early hominid fossils found in the Rift Valley to be relegated to a back room of the national museum. What were they frightened of?

I didn't know that

Found the details

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/leakey_fights_church_campaign_to_downgrade_kenya_museumrsquos_human_fossils/

The messy church in Killamarsh isn't kids going to church. It's a play group. No where near the church. It's just ran by the vicar, the kids have story time (bible stories and fables etc.) and sing hymns.

You do realise that Church doesn't need to take place inside a church building, right?

Let's a have a look at some of the information we have about it;

-It's called Messy Church

-It's very religious at times

-A vicar runs it

-Passages from the Bible are read

-It's "a way of showing Church today"

-There is a lot of religious stuff aimed at kids

Sounds very much like Church to me.

If you don't hate religion, why are you so keen on criticising people with faith?
I'm not criticising people because of their faith, I'm against vulnerable children being instilled with irrational beliefs which may or may not affect their future in a big way.

Why do you equate criticism with hate?

---------- Post added 26-02-2015 at 19:23 ----------

The topic is about messy church which you clearly know nothing of what goes on there because you have never been to one so how can you pass a judgment or a view on something you have never experienced

The words I quoted - "Children accept faith easier than adults" came from yourself, it is your opinion and I agree with it.

Edited by RootsBooster

I believe that God created man to worship him , so when man decides he does'nt want to follow Gods ways he invents other false Gods to deceive people,

What about all the followers of other gods saying exactly the same thing about your god? Are they all wrong and you right?

After thousands of years and countless millions of people coming and going on this Earth, to date, there is not one credible shred of evidence for any gods. Including yours I'm afraid.

What about all the followers of other gods saying exactly the same thing about your god? Are they all wrong and you right?

After thousands of years and countless millions of people coming and going on this Earth, to date, there is not one credible shred of evidence for any gods. Including yours I'm afraid.

Maybe not to you but all the evidence fits to me and I know man distorts Gods word