Islamic attacks on malls in UK and US

JL94x4

I was in Meadowhall on Saturday, and a Middle Eastern looking man dropped his wallet. I chased after him and gave his wallet back to him. He was very relieved because he said he had old family photos in it.

He then said that he'd gave me some valuable advice, that I should stay away from Meadowhall during Easter! :hihi:

I was in Meadowhall on Saturday, and a Middle Eastern looking man dropped his wallet. I chased after him and gave his wallet back to him. He was very relieved because he said he had old family photos in it.

He then said that he'd gave me some valuable advice, that I should stay away from Meadowhall during Easter! :hihi:

Sage advice. Last Easter i ventured in and was trampled almost to death by a gang of fat women charging towards the shops for some discount Easter eggs.

---------- Post added 23-02-2015 at 12:52 ----------

well the police patrolling meadowhall had tasers when I went last Monday..

The police are part of the fiction. Make us public think we are in danger then pass laws to protect us. These laws dont often protect us though and usually just take rights or privileges away. Regardless of my feelings on Islam, Muslim terrorists are not just around the corner about to wage war on us. Its a fiction to prepare us for new invasive laws.

But the over riding message coming out is that they're heading our way. There's another one on the bbc website today, more ISIS doom and gloom and how we got Libya wrong but with no suggestion what to do now. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31556157

We didnt get Lyba wrong. Libya went to plan and Gadafi sealed his fate when he decided not to sell his oil in dollars but thats another story.

No doubt we will have an act of terror on our shores but it wont be an is nut who does it. It will will be linked to IS of course and then the lone wolf crap will come out and then the new laws to help us in our hour of need. It would be funny if it wasnt so sick.

They are also saying they are going to target Rome so sleep safe at night people- im sure the loss of the trevi fountain would make more headlines than the loss of a crappy shopping mall in sheffield.

While I agree that Meadowhell is crap, the number of sheeples shopping there is quite large, therefore the death count could be quite high. Doubtful if the Trevi Fountain was targeted the death count would be very high, just makes you think a little.

Angel1.

While I agree that Meadowhell is crap, the number of sheeples shopping there is quite large, therefore the death count could be quite high. Doubtful if the Trevi Fountain was targeted the death count would be very high, just makes you think a little.

Angel1.

Yeh,because no one goes to see that,do they?