Absolute scum and a joke of a non-sentence

You say nobody has died that is very true but clearly you have never had anything stolen from you or been burgled. Its a disgusting piddling little sentence and says all thats wrong about this country.

As for Penistone999 being a hypocrite. I disagree with his comment about speeding not being serious as everyone does it as speeding kills but the difference between a tax dodger and this scroat is the tax dodger isnt harming everyone. They are not the ones stealing from people and causing antisocial behaviour. So although I dont agree they should be allowed to get away with it. I think this scroat is more of a priority for the harm she is causing others. Also it says she had a hard life. What she couldnt afford a plasma tv? Ah didums there are people much worse off that dont act like this despicable human being.

I have been burgled, and it is horrible, but locking everyone up would not work. I have been mugged, and beaten up. I just feel save prison for the most violent people. And people who do residential burglaries. I just feel locking someone up for theft wouldn't solve anything. Tax dodgers deprive our kids of a good education, the NHS of valuable resources, and how can you condemn one thief to prison, whilst saying someone who is stealing from everyone is not as bad. Sometimes you have to look at the reasons why people offend, and if this can be addressed surely that has to be a better solution.

....the tax dodger isnt harming everyone. They are not the ones stealing from people.....

Of course it's a form of theft. Instead of taking something from someone they're just not giving someone what is owed. The effect is the same. Taxes pay for roads, schools, armed forces, the NHS, etc, etc. If you want to see what tax evasion causes then look at Greece.

---------- Post added 24-02-2015 at 10:57 ----------

Great post. What an utter hypocrite he is

Agreed. Great post LeMaquis.

The last similar thread to this one was the one calling for Jasmine Chan's killer to be given a longer sentence. I haven't read it all but I wonder if Penistone999 has called for that speeding driver to be incarcerated a bit longer.

Of course it's a form of theft. Instead of taking something from someone they're just not giving someone what is owed. The effect is the same. Taxes pay for roads, schools, armed forces, the NHS, etc, etc. If you want to see what tax evasion causes then look at Greece.

---------- Post added 24-02-2015 at 10:57 ----------

The last similar thread to this one was the one calling for Jasmine Chan's killer to be given a longer sentence. I haven't read it all but I wonder if Penistone999 has called for that speeding driver to be incarcerated a bit longer.

He should have been, in my view anyway. Seven and a half years is not enough, just my two penn'orth (as people used to say)

"....Ellahi admitted causing death by dangerous driving, causing serious injury by dangerous driving, failing to stop at the scene of the collision, failing to report the collision, causing death while having no insurance and causing death while having no licence.

Sheffield Crown Court heard Ellahi, now of Ash Road, Birmingham, told police officers that on the day of the fatal collision he had snorted two lines of cocaine.

He also admitted that his head was ‘cabbaged’ through years of cannabis taking....."