Should David Cameron be charged with theft?

Yes. I got that! But where are my double standards? I'm not buff at all. I'm old and flabby.

I just get the impression from your posts that for you, the old Tory boys can do no wrong, but if a politician of another party did this, you'd be protesting about it. Am I wrong?

btw, you're up early! - maybe you really are RonJeremy!;)

I just get the impression from your posts that for you, the old Tory boys can do no wrong, but if a politician of another party did this, you'd be protesting about it. Am I wrong?

btw, you're up early! - maybe you really are RonJeremy!;)

I'm always up early - I work hard and long .. a bit like.... oh never mind I'll drop that ..

Back to the point - your assumptions are wrong. Where have I had a bash at another politician of another persuasion for something similar? If I think they're right then I wont have a go. Any example would be appreciated if you think I have double standards on this or similar situations. I have also criticised the tories (or at least not defended them) when I think they are wrong.

Please don't put me in the same bracket as someone from the loony left like Mecky who spouts Labour propaganda 24 hrs

---------- Post added 24-02-2015 at 09:23 ----------

You're pretty much spot on!

Perhaps you would like to show me where I have double standards on something similar or even slightly similar to this. Anything will do..... I shan't hold my breath