All cancer patients!!

Do you believe there is a CURE for CANCER  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe there is a CURE for CANCER

• 100% YES
    • 100% NO

Have you read previous papers in the results of trial and test for this disease?

Which Disease??

Have you read previous papers

Which research papers - can you cite them?

I have. And whilst I agree that there are many different types of the disease, there are only two main factors that cause it to develop. Aflatoxins and Nitrosamines.

Which Disease??

Cancer research should be taken more seriously, and the amount of money that is donated to the cause is pityful. However the hunger for a cure seems less significant to those who prefer to score points than take the proactive route. I wont comment anymore, but if you change your mind, and want to know more about CR, come and see us next saturday outside Thorntons in Barnsley. I will be the one in the bunny suit, shaking my tins. xx

Cancer research should be taken more seriously, and the amount of money that is donated to the cause is pityful. However the hunger for a cure seems less significant to those who prefer to score points than take the proactive route. I wont comment anymore, but if you change your mind, and want to know more about CR, come and see us next saturday outside Thorntons in Barnsley. I will be the one in the bunny suit, shaking my tins. xx

Hang on a minute- are you labelling me as someone who doesn't want to see good treatments for cancer?

Nothing could be further from the truth, but I'm a scientist and I'm really aware of how a treatment can get from an idea to a full treatment. To get to being a proper treatment there are several phases of study needed before any potential drug can actually be given to a human being suffering from a disease, and these studies are so much more important than you seem to give credit.

To anybody doubting how important the initial safety trialling system is, when it comes to medication, I have one word- thalidomide. These trials were put in place as a result of how devastating thalidomide turned out to be when it was used in an apparently helpful way. We cannot bypass them just because someone thinks that it's a good idea.

If this compound goes through initial human safety trials at the dosages which have been shown to be necessary to kill cancer cells in vitro, and it comes through those trials with good data then I'm all for testing it on whether it works in vivo, but that's all conditional on coming through the initial trials. Whether someone is already terminally ill is not a good reason to expect them to take a drug that could be toxic.

Have you looked the sort money cancer research gets compared with other diseases?

But the NHS are pumping terminally ill patients with Chemotherapy which is TOXIC:(

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 21:10 ----------

Hang on a minute- are you labelling me as someone who doesn't want to see good treatments for cancer?

Nothing could be further from the truth, but I'm a scientist and I'm really aware of how a treatment can get from an idea to a full treatment. To get to being a proper treatment there are several phases of study needed before any potential drug can actually be given to a human being suffering from a disease, and these studies are so much more important than you seem to give credit.

To anybody doubting how important the initial safety trialling system is, when it comes to medication, I have one word- thalidomide. These trials were put in place as a result of how devastating thalidomide turned out to be when it was used in an apparently helpful way. We cannot bypass them just because someone thinks that it's a good idea.

If this compound goes through initial human safety trials at the dosages which have been shown to be necessary to kill cancer cells in vitro, and it comes through those trials with good data then I'm all for testing it on whether it works in vivo, but that's all conditional on coming through the initial trials. Whether someone is already terminally ill is not a good reason to expect them to take a drug that could be toxic.

The NHS are pumping Chemotherapy into Terminally Ill patients THAT'S TOXIC:huh:

But the NHS are pumping terminally ill patients with Chemotherapy which is TOXIC:(

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 21:10 ----------

The NHS are pumping Chemotherapy into Terminally Ill patients THAT'S TOXIC:huh:

But which has a proven ability to kill tumours in some patients and reduce tumour size in other patients.

At present this compound has NO clinically proven ability to kill tumours or reduce their size. There is a WORLD of difference between showing that it can kill a cell or a group of cells in a petri dish and actually killing them inside a living human being.

If there is a cure for cancer, Steve jobs (net worth of $10 billion when he died) would have found it and paid cash for it.

He's dead so I'm going to assume there isn't a cure for cancer (not that all cancer is the same but you get my drift).

The CURE is not legal in the UK

The CURE is legal in Wales

The CURE is called Hemp Oil and this is why the UK Government will never legalize Cannabis in the UK because they won't make money from the CURE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726111/Cannabis-based-medicine-multiple-sclerosis-patients-available-NHS-Wales.html

Edited by L M C

The CURE is called Hemp Oil and this is why the UK Government will never legalize Cannabis in the UK because they won't make money from the CURE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726111/Cannabis-based-medicine-multiple-sclerosis-patients-available-NHS-Wales.html

Rhubarb.....

If the cure for cancer was simple and cheap/free you can bet the "UK government" would be all over it like a rash for the savings available.

Billions. time lost from work savings, family care savings, cancer research savings, cancer drug savings, cancer care savings &c.

But unfortunately "cancer" is not one disease, thus it does not have one cure, and it's causes are complex and manifold.

I take it you have, or have had, some form of cancer yourself?