All cancer patients!!

Do you believe there is a CURE for CANCER  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe there is a CURE for CANCER

• 100% YES
    • 100% NO

He lived 20 years with pancreatic cancer, without any conventional treatment (surgery/chemo/radiotherapy)- suggesting something about his lifestyle was actually pretty good.

Nevertheless, he's a qualified doctor of long standing with, a good track record of curing his patients with dietary interventions (along with weaning them off long term drugs like statins etc).

He promotes a plant based low-fat diet due to the huge amount of evidence and scientific nutritional studies that indicate it's efficacy.

I'll admit that there's also plenty of evidence and scientific nutritional studies showing the exact opposite as well- but that's the state of nutritional scientific research at the moment, and a reason why I personally don't place too much stock in any of it: when large numbers of equally qualified nutritional 'experts' in 2 camps argue for logically contradictory conclusions, to me, that's a sure sign that somethings deeply flawed in the system.

You, however, presumably place great stock in scientific studies run by 'experts', so you'll presumably understand why Dr McDougal is so swayed by them.

As are Drs Ornish (responsible for treating Ex-president Clinton when he had several heart bypass ops- by putting him on a dietary intervention (low fat vegan) and getting him off statins) and Dr Caldwell Esselstyn.

As are Dr Gregor (of nutritionfacts.org- a repository of references to vast amounts of studies and scientific evidence in favour of plant based low fat low animal produce diets) and many other qualifed MDs influenced by the evidence.

And yet Steve jobs is dead. As are all super rich people who have erm, died of cancer suggesting there is no cure for cancer (which is what the thread is on about).

Case closed.

He lived 20 years with pancreatic cancer, without any conventional treatment (surgery/chemo/radiotherapy)- suggesting something about his lifestyle was actually pretty good.

He was diagnosed in 2003, he died 8 years later in 2011.

How long it took the cancer to develop is anyone's guess, and a guess it all it would be.

He had 'conventional' treatment' 9 months after it was found, and crucially after his diet based treatment failed.

---------- Post added 06-03-2015 at 10:23 ----------

As are Drs Ornish (responsible for treating Ex-president Clinton when he had several heart bypass ops- by putting him on a dietary intervention (low fat vegan) and getting him off statins) and Dr Caldwell Esselstyn.

No doubt they can work well in some cases, and getting people off statins is a very good thing.

There's even a radical diet treatment for early stage type 2 diabetes.

Edited by geared

Just bear this thread in mind people.

The cure will eventually be in the public eye.

They can't hide behind it forever.

Ok, yeah lets leave this thread up so that when the cure is finally uncovered and the vast international conspiracy to keep it secret is thwarted you can come on and say 'I told you so'.

Out of interest how long should we wait with that not happening before we conclude that you're wrong?

Just bear this thread in mind people.

The cure will eventually be in the public eye.

They can't hide behind it forever.

Some people seize onto an idea (often called a conspiracy theory) and despite all the evidence and logic, they won't let it go.

I hope you realise eventually that there is no conspiracy to hide a cure, I hope you come to understand that cancer isn't a single thing, and I hope you don't let this obsession spoil the rest of your life.

He was diagnosed in 2003, he died 8 years later in 2011.

How long it took the cancer to develop is anyone's guess, and a guess it all it would be.

Like I mentioned before-

Here's Dr John Mcdougals take on Steve jobs cancer-

https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2011nl/nov/jobs.htm

He's a doctor who knows about these things and he estimates 20+ years, and, goes into detail about how he came to that conclusion.

---------- Post added 06-03-2015 at 19:25 ----------

No doubt they can work well in some cases, and getting people off statins is a very good thing.

There's even a radical diet treatment for early stage type 2 diabetes.

Radical? It's a low fat vegan/close to vegan diet of real food (i.e. vegetables/fruit with minimal or no processed 'food')- despite a track record of curing type II diabetes, the orthodox medical establishment seems either unaware of it, or, believes that it's too 'radical' for patients to follow, despite the fact that millions of people routinely eat that way every day of their life.

There are also claims of success with type II diabetes from the paleo/primal camp, despite the fact that those diets are far from low fat and embrace meat (albeit grass fed organic meat). Worth mentioning that results seem to last only as long as patients stick to the diet, unlike those who go the low fat near vegan route.

What both those seemingly opposing diets do have in common, of course, is that they exclude processed 'foods' (supermarket packaged junk) as well as fats/oils extracted from vegetables/plants i.e. the 'healthy oils' the medical establishment has been pushing everyone to consume for the past 4 decades.