Fed-up with benefit program's on TV

That's better........good dog.

---------- Post added 24-02-2015 at 23:27 ----------

How many of their employees do we have to support with our taxes? 60, 70, 80%???

I don't know you tell me? you are one of the typical bell towers on here who think they know it all :suspect:

Incentives to go the extra mile, how many people do you know turn up for work and just do the minimum they can get away with? basic salary, why do more? put a bonus in place and its a different ball game. Some jobs are pretty poor for basic wage so you have to go the extra mile to earn a decent living. Your earning it your company's earning it everyone's happy.

Where's the incentive for our fire service? Do they not go the extra mile?

How would you feel if you lost billions and almost brought the economy to a complete halt?? Oh, you'd probably still get paid millions and expect the tax payer to sort the entire mess out for you with years of austerity measures and cuts to public services.

And every single bank worker was responsible for that? remember barings?

Workers who perform in their jobs should be rewarded.

I don't know you tell me? you are one of the typical bell towers on here who think they know it all :suspect:

No, you tell me. You seem to think it's ok for these massive companies to pay their staff pennies while making millions in profit whilst avoiding as much tax as they possibly can.

What's the difference in someone playing the system for benefits and someone playing the system to avoid tax? Both are legal.

---------- Post added 24-02-2015 at 23:38 ----------

And every single bank worker was responsible for that? remember barings?

Workers who perform in their jobs should be rewarded.

The last bit is spot on.

As for the first bit, those who were responsible should be brought to justice. I know it's a hot topic at the moment, but HSBC have been caught money laundering, funding criminals and helping their wealthy customers evade tax. How many people have been brought to justice so far?

No, you tell me. You seem to think it's ok for these massive companies to pay their staff pennies while making millions in profit whilst avoiding as much tax as they possibly can.

Or go elsewhere and make loads of people more reliant on the tax payer through benefits and still make millions in profit.

I know, i'll let you pick ;)

Incentives to go the extra mile, how many people do you know turn up for work and just do the minimum they can get away with? basic salary, why do more? put a bonus in place and its a different ball game.

You must work with some right nobs

Almost everybody that I work with, turns up to give 100% to the cause. They all take pride in their work and do go the extra mile when they need to.

Not a bonus in sight, just personal drive and dedication. That's the way a workplace should be.

Or go elsewhere and make loads of people more reliant on the tax payer through benefits and still make millions in profit.

I know, i'll let you pick ;)

Pick what? Their wasn't even a choice? :huh:

---------- Post added 24-02-2015 at 23:42 ----------

Have you ever thought that might be why the government has their hands tied a little with it?

If that's what you really think, you've truly got your head in the sand!

What a ridiculous argument. :roll: Let's all stop paying our tax shall we and see how many demands we receive? What about all those people who refuse to pay their council tax who receive notifications to attend court?

Are you talking about tax evasion or tax avoidance? I'm not convinced you know the difference.

Are you talking about tax evasion or tax avoidance? I'm not convinced you know the difference.

Depends which massive company were talking about. Most of them use ridiculous loop holes to avoid tax, but then there's HSBC, and no doubt many other banks, that actually assist their wealthy customers to evade tax, which is fraud.