Fed-up with benefit program's on TV

You must work with some right nobs

Almost everybody that I work with, turns up to give 100% to the cause.

100% that's giving it to the cause? 120% + that's giving it to the cause. That's when the bonus kicks in mate, work hard play harder and bank a grand a month without even missing it :) maybe your in the wrong trade ;)

100% that's giving it to the cause? 120% + that's giving it to the cause. That's when the bonus kicks in mate, work hard play harder and bank a grand a month without even missing it :) maybe your in the wrong trade ;)

I'm pretty sure sibon mentioned that there is no bonus culture in his line of work? Can't you read?

Yet people still give 100% and take pride in their work.

Nope.

I'm a mathematician.

And I recognise bogus information when I see it. ;)

What is "giving it to the cause"? :hihi:

A Yuppie Phrase for being greedy?

Fine, think what you want, I aint telling no fibs mate but believe what you will :)

I believe that it isn't possible to give 120%, or any amount of effort that is > 100%.

You carry on being a walking cliche. I'll go about my business properly:)

I don't know, ask sibbon I was only quoting what he said :hihi:

You misquoted me though ;) And mis-spelt my username.

You should work on your accuracy.