SUFC: Behind the scenes

I work closely with the team at Bramall Lane and I can confirm that there has been no major bust ups in recent weeks.

Competition for places is extremely fierce and a few players have struggled with the pressure.

A few of these players have been in to see the manager about not playing and they have been told, maybe too bluntly, that it's tough and that they'll just have to fight for their place.

The manager admits that he has let the pressure get to him as well but now feels confident that we're on the verge of a another winning run which will (hopefully) take us up.

So please keep the faith and keep on singing your hearts out at the Lane because YOU DO make a difference and you are our 12th man.

:thumbsup:

Yeah- it was just leeds fans spreading crap to try and upset the team- the one thing that the blades alwas have is a great team spirit and im sure that will continue for a long time!

up the blades.

I'm not saying it is him but I just noticed that Nick Nowrale (thread starter) is an anagram of Neil Warnock.

Weird.

I think your right syko1979,well I think it's someone taking the P,probably a Owl or a L***s fan.There is no contact info strange .I have just checked the backroom staff on the official site & there's no one by that name except Neil Warnock which looks like an anagram.It's so funny Lol

I think your right syko1979,well I think it's someone taking the P,probably a Owl or a L***s fan.There is no contact info strange .I have just checked the backroom staff on the official site & there's no one by that name except Neil Warnock which looks like an anagram.It's so funny Lol

If it were a Pig or Scum wouldn't they have wrote something negative?

Archived