Vigilante Cyclist. Is he the most hated man?

Is he right to do this?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is he right to do this?

• YES; He is doing a good job, and should be commended.
    • NO; He is just being a pillock and probably jumps red lights when no-one is looking.
    • NONE OF THE ABOVE; He is just annoying and probably single.

According to the transport minister, cyclist can use pavements

http://road.cc/content/news/108119-transport-minister-responsible-cyclists-can-ride-pavement

Nice to see some common sense prevailing for once. Riding on the pavement is perfectly safe and for some a better option than the road.

---------- Post added 26-02-2015 at 10:11 ----------

I wish more of them would ride on the paths. The paths are far clearer than the roads, far safer too.

By "them" do you mean people who ride bikes? Could be your friend or relative after all. Thanks for the concern for my safety but I'll continue to ride on the road.

Edited by TimmyR

Who else do you think i mean :hihi:

You ride on the road mate and ill continue to make your life difficult and dangerous :)

Perhaps you could illustrate what actions you take to make cyclists' life difficult and dangerous.

Are you asking me or telling me? I know you used a ? but i just want to be sure.

I'm asking.

---------- Post added 26-02-2015 at 10:19 ----------

Perhaps you could illustrate what actions you take to make cyclists' life difficult and dangerous.

Quite. Sounds like there's going to be some very illegal actions taken to me. GormanD is precisely the kind of the person that the vigilante cyclist is catching. Fortunately this kind of mindless aggressiveness is fairly rare.

I like the use of a smiley after the idle threat.

Edited by TimmyR