Vigilante Cyclist. Is he the most hated man?

Is he right to do this?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is he right to do this?

• YES; He is doing a good job, and should be commended.
    • NO; He is just being a pillock and probably jumps red lights when no-one is looking.
    • NONE OF THE ABOVE; He is just annoying and probably single.

Who else do you think i mean :hihi:

You ride on the road mate and ill continue to make your life difficult and dangerous :)

I see chumps like you every day. For example, during a queue in traffic, instead of positioning your car in the middle of lane, you inch you car towards the curb, in an attempt to stop me passing.

So I pass you on the outside instead, big deal.

I see chumps like you every day. For example, during a queue in traffic, instead of positioning your car in the middle of lane, you inch you car towards the curb, in an attempt to stop me passing.

What do i look like? You see 'chumps like me' so what do i look like. What do i drive? What do i ride when im not driving. I deal with chumps like you every day and today will be no different. :)

---------- Post added 26-02-2015 at 10:28 ----------

What are you going to do then?

What about?

What do i look like? You see 'chumps like me' so what do i look like. What do i drive? What do i ride when im not driving. I deal with chumps like you every day and today will be no different. :)

---------- Post added 26-02-2015 at 10:28 ----------

What about?

What are you going to do to make my life difficult and dangerous as stated in your idle threat? :) (i though i might need to include the smiley to register the message formally)

What are you going to do to make my life difficult and dangerous as stated in your idle threat? :) (i though i might need to include the smiley to register the message formally)

Where was the threat idle or otherwise?

To save you the bother there was no threat. However most cyclists have a chip on their shoulder and often see threat where there is none. :)

Read my post again.

I said I see chumps like you, people who want to make my life difficult and dangerous whilst I was on the road. I didn't say I see you. :rolleyes:

Where was the threat idle or otherwise?

To save you the bother there was no threat. However most cyclists have a chip on their shoulder and often see threat where there is none. :)

How are you going to make my life difficult and dangerous?

Same reply, what do i look like, what do i drive, where do i drive. Come on big man you must know unless your full of hot air and bluster. You arent just full of hot air are you?

How are you going to make my life difficult and dangerous?