Vigilante Cyclist. Is he the most hated man?

Is he right to do this?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is he right to do this?

• YES; He is doing a good job, and should be commended.
    • NO; He is just being a pillock and probably jumps red lights when no-one is looking.
    • NONE OF THE ABOVE; He is just annoying and probably single.

How are you going to make my life difficult and dangerous?

By having the nerve to use the same road as a chip laden cyclist. Thats all us motorists have to do to be in the wrong in some peoples eyes. Usually cyclists eyes. When these same clowns (like the one making the vids) ride the way they do and then complain about everyone else well it just makes them look like clowns.The more clowns come along and praise him for his rabble rousing and agro causing. One day he will be road kill and it will be his own doing.

Same reply, what do i look like, what do i drive, where do i drive. Come on big man you must know unless your full of hot air and bluster. You arent just full of hot air are you?

I get it, you edit my post that answers your question in your reply. Then you ask the question again.

Your flirting, aren't you! I'm sorry but you're not my type.

By having the nerve to use the same road as a chip laden cyclist. Thats all us motorists have to do to be in the wrong in some peoples eyes. Usually cyclists eyes. When these same clowns (like the one making the vids) ride the way they do and then complain about everyone else well it just makes them look like clowns.The more clowns come along and praise him for his rabble rousing and agro causing. One day he will be road kill and it will be his own doing.

If you read my earlier post I said "most drivers are courteous" which is entirely true. You just threatened to make my life difficult and dangerous and I'd like you to elaborate on that please. Your previous answer avoided the question.

There's absolutely no reason why people can't share the roads driving cars and riding bikes. We just all need to be courteous to one another. Is that too much to ask? Do I have to be threatened by you because you think I have a chip on my shoulder? Do you perhaps have a chip on your shoulder?

Edited by TimmyR

I get it, you edit my post that answers your question in your reply. Then you ask the question again.

Your flirting, aren't you! I'm sorry but you're not my type.

No this isnt flirting. If i was flirting id use more smilies and leave you my number :):):):) 07804270540 :):):):)

If you read my earlier post I said "most drivers are courteous" which is entirely true. You aren't.

Im not driving :loopy: And the reason you think im not being courteous is because you dont agree with me. I havent been rude without reason or even been impolite. You just dont agree which makes my statement about chip laden cyclists an accurate one.

Im not driving :loopy: And the reason you think im not being courteous is because you dont agree with me. I havent been rude without reason or even been impolite. You just dont agree which makes my statement about chip laden cyclists an accurate one.

I haven't disagreed with you I just want you to explain how you will make my life difficult and dangerous which you still haven't.

I haven't disagreed with you I just want you to explain how you will make my life difficult and dangerous which you still haven't.

Yes i did.

:)

Yes i did.

:)

That doesn't make my life difficult or dangerous. i share the road with all kinds of people and they don't make my life difficult or dangerous. the implication is that you might behave in someway to make my life difficult and dangerous and I want to know how (that is why its an idle threat)

Oh and do you know what???? I drive a car as well as ride a bike!!!! This means I am both "them" (cyclists) and "us motorists" as you call them.

I'm courteous to cyclists,motorcyclists, mobility scooterists, lorry drivers, pedestrians etc. thats what we have to do when the roads are as busy as they are in this country. No one has any more right than anyone else to be there.

Edited by TimmyR