Bob Duree - ex GPO / BT

Runningman

Your help please in locating Bob Duree. Bob started his GPO career in Bradford, was an instructor at the GPO training school at Otley, then moved to Sheffield where he held a number of management posts. Unfortunately he was involved in a very bad road accident near Retford and took medical retirement, I think around the mid 80's. He lived at High Green with his wife Christine and 2 daughters and I was told moved back to the Leeds / Bradford area.

I went to Otley several times in mid 1960s but I don't remember that name. Anyway, 192.com shows a Robert Duree living in West Yorks. If you want to get any more info, I'm afraid you'll have to pay them (192.com, that is).

Hi fatrajah and thanks for your reply. At least now I know that Bob moved back to W Yorks.

I don 't know how long and from when until when he was at Otley.

What I do seem to remember that he was there in 1970, the day we went decimal !

I will keep trying !

Hi fatrajah and thanks for your reply. At least now I know that Bob moved back to W Yorks.

I don 't know how long and from when until when he was at Otley.

What I do seem to remember that he was there in 1970, the day we went decimal !

I will keep trying !

I can see his last address, possibly present? this is quite local. We went decimal Feb 15 1971 if you mean money?

Edited by Erin
Corrected, thanks to Hillsbro.