Would you like to Sleep out at Bramall Lane for charity?

Alison Lydon

Guest sibon

Tomorrow night is the night, so this is your final chance to donate to this excellent cause. Thanks to all those who have sponsored me so far, my total currently stands at £240 plus £60 of gift aid.

Anyone looking for a home for a spare fiver, please click here

Well it's nearly time for the dastardley duo to infiltrate enemy H.Q. I hope the rumour that Sibs has bought loads of Blu Tac and drawing pins isn't true.

On a serious note, you may never get a thank you from the people who will be helped most by your generous gestures but you can both have a great big one from me and countless others who are never ceased to be amazed by the way yours,and millions of others, efforts and selfless actions make the difference.

THANK YOU BOTH

Hey Joe - I don't think either Sibon or I are doing it for the thanks but the fact that you have not only donated but have thanked us too - is appreciated, as are the donations from all those who have. Thank You all.

Between us we will have raised in excess of £700 which I am sure will be put to excellent use by St Wilfred's and Roundabout.

It is only one night and while I am looking forward to having Sibs' company for the night - neither of us think there will be much sleep involved and I am sure we will both be grateful come 7am on Saturday morning :)

Guest sibon

It is only one night and while I am looking forward to having Sibs' company for the night - neither of us think there will be much sleep involved and I am sure we will both be grateful come 7am on Saturday morning :)

You bet.

A fifteen minute ear bending at half time, last Saturday, was quite enough.

I've packed ear plugs... and brandy:D

Well of course he's wise Joe, he is an Owl��. Can't say I blame him either re ear plugs! ��xx. Mind you my Sons have learned to switch off - no need for ear plugs for them !

---------- Post added 10-04-2015 at 01:06 ----------

Well of course he's wise Joe, he is an Owl��. Can't say I blame him either re ear plugs! ��xx. Mind you my Sons have learned to switch off - no need for ear plugs for them ��!

Posting from my phone having a lovely soak- think you're getting symbols instead of smiles and winks- apologies Joe x