Would you like to Sleep out at Bramall Lane for charity?

Alison Lydon

I've just done a quick sum and found that our sections two heroes earned the magnificent total of £889.38 on their recent sleep out at enemy H.Q. to raise funds for the less abled and advantaged.

Imagine how many pairs of shoes or sleeping bags their efforts will buy, I know it's not about football but if just two people from every section had done the same the help they gave would be phenomenal.

Enough tin rattling from me, this is about Potty and Sibs so please accept a MASSIVE thank you from me and a round of applause

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Joe but until I submit my forms we still have some gift aid to be added to our total. I will put the final total on when we know it. I know I speak for both Sibon and myself when I say, thanks for keeping it in the forefront when we were looking for sponsors :) X

I've just done a quick sum and found that our sections two heroes earned the magnificent total of £889.38 on their recent sleep out at enemy H.Q. to raise funds for the less abled and advantaged.

Imagine how many pairs of shoes or sleeping bags their efforts will buy, I know it's not about football but if just two people from every section had done the same the help they gave would be phenomenal.

Enough tin rattling from me, this is about Potty and Sibs so please accept a MASSIVE thank you from me and a round of applause

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's brilliant, which skinner gave the 38p :)

Guest sibon
That's brilliant, which skinner gave the 38p :)

Me:D

---------- Post added 22-04-2015 at 23:56 ----------

Just found this video of the event, keep your eyes peeled for Potlegs and Sibon...

I'm there pretty early on, with my scarf and my bald patch:)