Would you like to Sleep out at Bramall Lane for charity?

Alison Lydon

If enough of the forum crowd were up for it we could - I would want to know the loo situation though - Roundabout is a great cause but I wouldn't want to p in a bucket - sorry - other than that - why don't we do something positive?

We will be using the John Street stand toilets on the night- no buckets will be needed!

---------- Post added 09-03-2015 at 11:34 ----------

Hi Alison, I was just wondering how it was going for your total?

There are over 100 participants signed up so far, so plenty of space for anybody who wants to join us!

Ok. I've sent for my form too. So, who else is going to join Potty and me?

I'm tempted , but being put off by any possible photos taken saying "united supporters" and me on it:gag:.I wouldn't be able to leave the house and my family/friends would disown me.:(

Guest sibon

If the cameras come out, we could hide behind all the forum Blades fans who are sticking their hands up:rolleyes:

:):):) .......................

Let's give them a day or two Sibs .

Word of warning. It can be a tad tricky setting up your Just Giving account - I already have one and am having a few technical issues......... :(

---------- Post added 19-03-2015 at 12:40 ----------

Right, it doesn't look as though anyone else is going to join Sibon and mysef - but we have both signed up to sleep out for the night - yes - outdoors!

This is for a couple of really good LOCAL causes. Both these places - St Wilfred's and Roundabout do really good work with vulnerable people.

There but for the grace eh?

I have set up a JUST GIVING page and will be carrying around with me a sponsorship form.

I don't have that long before I have to spend a night outdoors - and please note this is at Bramall Lane (not my beloved Hillsborough - so I am already making a sacrifice. This is happening on April 10th. I know it's a couple of weeks yet until pay day so I will remind you all around that time ;)

I now have to hope the link works (and ask our Fi to fix it if not! Lol)

and hope that you will all support me - even if it's just a couple of quid - it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for getting to the end of my ramble :)

http://click.contact.justgiving.com/?qs=b699975f3fc3c2c7688808a0a4078f8f0d9abc9796096d8161418a7e2c14c77d486a9fad8487228e

I reckon Sibon should put his link up here too - please support us.

Edited by potlegs