Would you like to Sleep out at Bramall Lane for charity?

Alison Lydon

Thank you Sibon and Many Thanks Joe - your donation (and comments) are really appreciated xx

Veritas - Thanks so much XX

GVOWL - Thank you So Much XX

Edited by potlegs
Additional thanks

If anyone out there has had a nice little touch betting on the scores then both Sibs and Potty have a nice little piggy bank you can deposit it in.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nearly, i had a 50p lucky 15 both teams to score with The Owls and spurs doing the business. I needed preston and peterborough to win but they both let me down otherwise i'd have chipped in.

Thank you Sibon and Many Thanks Joe - your donation (and comments) are really appreciated xx

Veritas - Thanks so much XX

GVOWL - Thank you So Much XX

Nearly, i had a 50p lucky 15 both teams to score with The Owls and spurs doing the business. I needed preston and peterborough to win but they both let me down otherwise i'd have chipped in.

A little mouse tells me that you may have already done so GV.:thumbsup:

Come on Nervy - that would make 3 Owls and 0 Blades ;)

Hoping that some others could get to this, it is for a great cause and it should be a laugh - if not comfortable - it is only for one night and I have already earmarked my youngest lads music festival kit - groundsheet and sleeping bag - got my Cossack hat out of mothballs too! :)

---------- Post added 21-03-2015 at 22:15 ----------

But you have chipped in GV :love: