Would you like to Sleep out at Bramall Lane for charity?

Alison Lydon

Guest sibon
:blush:Stop it Joe - personally I think given the lack of other volunteers (unless Nervy gets the day off to join us) Sibon and I must just be crackers :D

I'm certainly crackers. Not much doubt about that.

I've got a Just Giving account too, if anyone wants to sponsor me.

Click here to give me your money.

If all of the forum clique gave me a fiver, I'd have a fiver:)

All joking apart, I will be devastated if something as negative as the thread berating cliques and the like attracts more attention than a thread where two forum members with snow white characters are putting themselves up for an uncomfortable time in order to help some who are less fortunate.

This is an Heaven sent opportunity to show everyone out there what the people on the section are really like.

Oh I believe the organisers will be well aware where Sibon and my allegiances lie Alison - well done Hon and thanks very much! :) x

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 18:51 ----------

All joking apart, I will be devastated if something as negative as the thread berating cliques and the like attracts more attention than a thread where two forum members with snow white characters are putting themselves up for an uncomfortable time in order to help some who are less fortunate.

This is an Heaven sent opportunity to show everyone out there what the people on the section are really like.

Hey Joe - I have to take you to task here my friend - please don't go casting such aspersions on my nature - snow white indeed! That is character assassination! x :hihi::hihi:

Edited by potlegs