The elections are coming.

It took me decades to understand/learn this harsh reality!, but!,...

Know this,... As you Argue, Fuss and Fight amongst and against each other!.

This country is only a 'Democracy' because the Self-Righteous Millionaires and Billionaires in Westminster tell you it is.

Why did the tories turn down a no strings gift from the EU of £22m to help with British food banks?

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/dec/17/government-under-fire-eu-funding-food-banks

Why don't the tories push to stop tax abuse, is it because the large scale abuse is from people likely to vote tory and(or) Conservative Party Donators?

Why are you answering questions with questions? Why am I now? :hihi:

I'm sure you've dodged this one before.

That's called protesting Ash. Designed to stir up passion. It's about asking the questions and demanding the answers.

QT is the nearest thing to this and it's a sham sometimes.

So anyway do you know how the audience will be divided up then?

Would you be happy if 99/100 people in the audience were Tories?

How should they be divided up, split into 7, proportionally represented?

If I was one of the other parties I would be looking very close at the audience division, and go straight for the jugular with some of the questions. At least 3 of them are anti-austerity, so I would steer things in this direction if was in one of those.

I don't think that will make for a good discussion, it will just be like a footy match.

It took me decades to understand/learn this harsh reality!, but!,...

Know this,... As you Argue, Fuss and Fight amongst and against each other!.

This country is only a 'Democracy' because the Self-Righteous Millionaires and Billionaires in Westminster tell you it is.

Nonsense,

You have learned nothing then, you have the opportunity every 5 years to vote as you see fit, thousands have died fighting for that right. You disrespect those who have fought for democracy when you make such banal statements.

Why are you answering questions with questions? Why am I now? :hihi:

I'm sure you've dodged this one before.

QT is the nearest thing to this and it's a sham sometimes.

So anyway do you know how the audience will be divided up then?

Would you be happy if 99/100 people in the audience were Tories?

How should they be divided up, split into 7, proportionally represented?

If I was one of the other parties I would be looking very close at the audience division, and go straight for the jugular with some of the questions. At least 3 of them are anti-austerity, so I would steer things in this direction if was in one of those.

I don't think that will make for a good discussion, it will just be like a footy match.

I think Cameron should face questions from a 100% left wing audience and vise versa for all the other parties talking part.

---------- Post added 10-03-2015 at 23:13 ----------

Nonsense,

You have learned nothing then, you have the opportunity every 5 years to vote as you see fit, thousands have died fighting for that right. You disrespect those who have fought for democracy when you make such banal statements.

OK. I want a party that will radically change the way politics is carried out. I want to see banks regulated tightly. I want to see a stop to donations and lobbying. I want to see big business be forced to act ethically and pay all their staff (bare minimum) a living wage. I want to see a party that will totally remove money from politics. I want to see a party that will force big businesses to pay their tax by closing all "legal" loopholes. I want to see politicians held accountable for their actions.

Which party should I vote for? Why should I use my vote if there's nothing to vote for?

I think Cameron should face questions from a 100% left wing audience and vise versa for all the other parties talking part.

You could end up with loads of debates this way!

What advantage would this give? What would be the point?

Do you think Cameron would bother going to a 100% left wing audience? I wouldn't if I was him. He's hardly going to change anyone's mind.

Would Miliband if it were a 100% right wing audience? Yes, probably as he has less to lose. If he won, and had to face a 100% right wing audience before the next one? No, not if he has any brains.

You could end up with loads of debates this way!

What advantage would this give? What would be the point?

Do you think Cameron would bother going to a 100% left wing audience? I wouldn't if I was him. He's hardly going to change anyone's mind.

Would Miliband if it were a 100% right wing audience? Yes, probably as he has less to lose. If he won, and had to face a 100% right wing audience before the next one? No, not if he has any brains.

It was a fanciful thought, rather than an actual idea. However, why should it be up the the politicians whether they engage in public debate? People on here talk about government like they're some kind of privileged individuals. They're not, or at least they shouldn't be. They're public servants and they should do as they're sodding told.

---------- Post added 10-03-2015 at 23:13 ----------

OK. I want a party that will radically change the way politics is carried out. I want to see banks regulated tightly. I want to see a stop to donations and lobbying. I want to see big business be forced to act ethically and pay all their staff (bare minimum) a living wage. I want to see a party that will totally remove money from politics. I want to see a party that will force big businesses to pay their tax by closing all "legal" loopholes. I want to see politicians held accountable for their actions.

Which party should I vote for? Why should I use my vote if there's nothing to vote for?

You should vote Conservative. Indeed you should join the party. First no government in recent history has done as much to tighten up taxation. Equally the banks are being brought into line after being allowed to go mad under Labour. However, you are right when it comes to contributions, I believe that the parties should be funded through taxation. No person should be allowed to buy favour. As the Labour party is owned by Unions this should apply to them equally. I encourage you to join the party and fight for these issues you will find a good deal of support from other members.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 10:54 ----------

So Miliband is a sucker but he could do well against Cameron. That doesn't say much about your beloved Cameron.

You obviously don't believe in kicking a man when he is down, that's commendable, but its not politics either. By allowing Milliband any credibility he assists the Labour party.

It wont happen, nor should it, Milliband in the same position would not go one on one with a Tory leader of the opposition.