The elections are coming.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/cameron-reminds-everyone-its-an-election-campaign-as-he-unveils-massive-lie-2015033196924

DAVID Cameron has urged Britain to get into the spirit of the general election instead of accusing him of lying.

The Tory leader refused to apologise for claiming Labour would hit everyone with a ‘£3000 tax bombshell’ insisting that while it may have been complete fiction, it was also a really good story. He added: “If you’re going to call me a liar just because I’m lying every time I open my mouth then the next five weeks are going to take ages. For Christ’s sake let’s try and enjoy this.

“Labour will force you to sell your house to a Frenchman and then the Frenchman will live in the house with you and touch you on the bum while you sleep.”

Labour leader Ed Miliband said: “Okay, here goes. The Tories will charge people for being gay and if you can’t pay then you have to stop being gay or you go to prison.

OK. I want a party that will radically change the way politics is carried out. I want to see banks regulated tightly. I want to see a stop to donations and lobbying. I want to see big business be forced to act ethically and pay all their staff (bare minimum) a living wage. I want to see a party that will totally remove money from politics. I want to see a party that will force big businesses to pay their tax by closing all "legal" loopholes. I want to see politicians held accountable for their actions.

Which party should I vote for? Why should I use my vote if there's nothing to vote for?

Doesn't exist Bonzo! To get a party like that, you'd have to start your own!

Maybe not a bad idea?

:)