I won't sing God Save the Queen, says Morgan

Well done that man!!

Perhaps he doesn't believe in god? Perhaps he doesn't subscribe to the concept of Royalty?

If a person does not whole heartedly subscribe to these things; they why should they sing 'god save the queen'? It would be dishonest to do so; yet, it is my guess, many people do...

He'd be much better off having an extra net so that he can work out how to hit the sodding ball. That's his real job.

It did make me chuckle when Boycott said that Morgan isn't as good player as he thinks that he is.

I thought it was a bit rich when you consider that Boycott could have been the greatest player for all eternity, and he wouldn't have been anywhere near as good as he thought he was. :hihi:

How has this made the news?

Would you be happy for a hypocrite or liar to represent this country?

Maybe he should not represent this country if he feels that it makes him an hypocrite and a liar to show respect for that country which allows him to represent them..

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 18:25 ----------

What about English republicans, which country should they represent?

Whilst this country has a monarchy with the approval of the majority respect should be paid to it as a sign of loyalty to the crown and country.

Whilst this country has a monarchy with the approval of the majority respect should be paid to it as a sign of loyalty to the crown and country.

Why?

And you voted when?

There has never been a vote as far as I know but there have been polls where the majority of people support the monarchy.

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 18:41 ----------

Why?

Why do you need to ask.

Are you loyal to Queen and Country ?

There has never been a vote as far as I know but there have been polls where the majority of people support the monarchy.

So the minority follow like sheep even when not required to?

Is the pope a Muslim?

Or, how about you start to respect this countries traditions and values by allowing someone the freedom to chose whether or not they sing the Nation Anthem?

Why do you need to ask.

I was interested in your reasoning. Sadly, you don't seem to have any.

Do I have to be both?