I won't sing God Save the Queen, says Morgan

Are you loyal to Queen and Country ?

More importantly; is that nice lady who likes to call herself 'Queen', loyal to me?

I think if you did a quick straw poll, how many people here buy in to the scam that is royalty, you'd find the majority don't.

Thankfully cricket avoided the nationalistic hype promoted by sponsors until the advent of ODI.

On tour the players were they once were part of MCC not England and now at home and away they play for the England and Wales Cricket Board.

19 of 79 England Test captains were not born in England.

Focus on the game-its hard enough.

So the minority follow like sheep even when not required to?

Is the pope a Muslim?

Can't you accept that the majority of people are happy with having a monarchy.

From your answer regarding loyalty to Queen and Country I take it that you are not loyal to Queen and Country.

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 20:26 ----------

Or, how about you start to respect this countries traditions and values by allowing someone the freedom to chose whether or not they sing the Nation Anthem?

The usual excuse for ducking out of something.

What is wrong in demonstrating your loyalty in the accepted manner ?

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 20:28 ----------

Would you be happy for a hypocrite or liar to represent this country?

I have answered your question regarding this issue but presume you are now trying to draw me into a wider argument which I will not fall for.

The usual excuse for ducking out of something.

What is wrong in demonstrating your loyalty in the accepted manner ?

It's certainly not an excuse.

If you want to live in a country with less freedoms, why don't you move to one, and make sure you sing their national anthem with vigour.

If not, stay in this country and respect it's traditions please. We have always allowed a full range of political views and opinions and long may this continue.

Can't you accept that the majority of people are happy with having a monarchy.

Yes, should it be the case. Can you accept that the minority don't have to conform?

From your answer regarding loyalty to Queen and Country I take it that you are not loyal to Queen and Country.

You would be most correct.

More importantly; is that nice lady who likes to call herself 'Queen', loyal to me?

I think if you did a quick straw poll, how many people here buy in to the scam that is royalty, you'd find the majority don't.

That nice lady is The Queen she doesn't just call herself that and I believe most people support her.

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 20:37 ----------

It's certainly not an excuse.

If you want to live in a country with less freedoms, why don't you move to one, and make sure you sing their national anthem with vigour.

If not, stay in this country and respect it's traditions please. We have always allowed a full range of political views and opinions and long may this continue.

Why wouldn't you want to sing our national anthem, that is the true tradition of our country to show loyalty.

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 20:39 ----------

Yes, should it be the case. Can you accept that the minority don't have to conform?

You would be most correct.

If you are not loyal to our Queen and Country where do your loyalties lie ?

Why wouldn't you want to sing our national anthem, that is the true tradition of our country to show loyalty.

I do and I have!!!!

But I respect others right to their own views, something that our country has a long tradition of, it's a pity that it's not a tradition that you follow though.