Does anyone know Jacky Hudson?

Gdshef60

Jacky Hudson used to be a well known boxer and used to work as a doorman at scamps nightclub in the 70,s. He used to drive round sheffield in a black e type jag. Not the biggest of guys,but not one to pick an argument with. Love to hear from anyone who knows him,and who could tell me where he is and what he's up to. Thanks,Gary

Jacky Hudson used to be a well known boxer and used to work as a doorman at scamps nightclub in the 70,s. He used to drive round sheffield in a black e type jag. Not the biggest of guys,but not one to pick an argument with. Love to hear from anyone who knows him,and who could tell me where he is and what he's up to. Thanks,Gary

This could get interesting.

I'm curious cuttsie

---------- Post added 28-02-2015 at 16:54 ----------

Thanks for that Erin

No probs, he has been mentioned on the forum before, like here.http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=531230&highlight=jacky+hudson+

Just had a look thanks Erin,very interesting reading

hiya,just been reading these letters and i can go back over 70 years knowing jack from our school days him being a few years older than me, i can go back to when his mother and father had the sweetshop on bath st, he would remember the seedhouse family that lived the side of the entry by the side of their shop, cramptons,hagues,joe and ann staniforth at the dog and gun opposite, the shores,smiths,turtons, amongst others including eric ludlam. i was once told the reason jack lost fights was because of his short arm length i don't know but i heard of him able to down bigger blokes than him.i remember seeing him training in the 1940s at harvey floods gym at the back of the raven pub.he was about 11 or 12 at the time.lsaw jack was about 3 years ago he was around 78 then.

Edited by willybite