Annoying things that car drivers do!

1. Going down a 3 lane motorway when its clear and a car sitting in middle lane refusing to move to the left side.

2. Drivers who don't say thankyou when you let them through.

3. Drivers on their mobile phones at traffic lights still texting when lights gone to green.

4. Drivers who sit behind slow moving caravans refusing to overtake when the road is clear.

5. Cars doing a right turn that block big junctions.

6. Drivers who get road rage at any minor thing.

In a queue with their foot on the footbrake, at night, blinding those behind, with their brake lights. Use your handbrake, you silly people.

I agree with almost all of them, except for this one. Reason being, this is how (many?) automatics work, certainly ours. Also, how do you get blinded by brake lights?

1. Going down a 3 lane motorway when its clear and a car sitting in middle lane refusing to move to the left side.

And drivers that never use the third lane, the first two are always busy, lots of vehicle cannot use the third lane. I am limited to 62mph, the midle lane gets clogged up.

All of the above.

And being in the right hand of two lanes and not indicating til the last minute to turn right. And even then not taking the opportunity to turn right when presented with opportunity.

Fog lights when unnecessary.

Not indicating ever. BMW drivers need to tick the options box on this one.

People who have such small d---s that they can't cope with being overtaken.

Peugeot drivers.

Crap! Just bought a Peugeot after killing my Land Rover.

People who try and squeeze out/block people from joining their lane at a merge in turn.

Coupled with this, people who refuse to use both lanes on the A57 exiting the parkway, preferring instead to queue in the left lane, causing traffic to back up on to the parkway. Some of these then go on to block people out as described above.

Edited by RootsBooster

mine

1 - Not using indicators , and pulling out unexpectedly.

2 - Waiting to pull out from a side road, car starts to indicate as though to turn into said side road. Wait for the car to start pulling in before i move. Car sails on past the road and stops way past the side road.

3 - Women who put their make up on whilst driving.

4 - anyone who is talking on the phone, or texting whilst driving.

5 - Drivers who have no idea about personal space , and are up my backside constantly.

6 - Drivers who "traffic hop" to try and save themselves that extra 20 seconds of time.

7 - Drivers who dont say thank you if i have let them out - it gets me even more when traffic is heavy and no one is letting anyone out.