Passenger stamps on Sheffield bus driver’s head.

A Yob who punched and stamped on a Bus Driver in sheffield leaving him with permanent nerve damage has walked free from court with just a suspended sentence .

The court heard Heinlein has nine previous convictions for 13 offences which included affray, wounding and causing actual bodily harm to a detention officer.

At the time of the attack he was the subject of a community order for affray after attacking a neighbour who complained he had made too much noise.

What planet do these Judges live on. Unbelievable .

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/yob-walks-free-after-sheffield-bus-attack-1-7122436

A Yob who punched and stamped on a Bus Driver in sheffield leaving him with permanent nerve damage has walked free from court with just a suspended sentence .

The court heard Heinlein has nine previous convictions for 13 offences which included affray, wounding and causing actual bodily harm to a detention officer.

At the time of the attack he was the subject of a community order for affray after attacking a neighbour who complained he had made too much noise.

What planet do these Judges live on. Unbelievable .

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/yob-walks-free-after-sheffield-bus-attack-1-7122436

At this rate I think we need a miscarrages of justice megathread for all the examples of how bad our judicial system is getting. Take this one earlier

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1381254&page=2

What is surprising me is that there are no revenge attacks against the criminals who keep on getting away with serious assaults.

I am not suggesting there should be, just that there aren't.

I was thinking the same thing, but then again, the people who do it will most likely have harsher sentences.

What is surprising me is that there are no revenge attacks against the criminals who keep on getting away with serious assaults.

The punishment for a revenge attack will no doubt the really harsh. Even if you were formally of good character with no previous.

---------- Post added 24-02-2015 at 14:11 ----------

I was thinking the same thing, but then again, the people who do it will most likely have harsher sentences.

beat me to it.

Because the people who would want to do this are people like us with good character and dont like violence.

Also look at when that farmer Martin I think his name was took the law into his own hands. The idiots that did it got pathetic sentences and he got inprisoned.